For decades, our investment experts have been designing portfolios using a multi-manager approach to help investors achieve their goals. MLC Asset Management’s investment team pioneered the multi-manager investment model in Australia over 35 years ago and IOOF’s team has received numerous industry awards for their multi-manager expertise.
The coming together of the investment teams of IOOF, MLC and ANZ Pensions and Investments, under the MLC Asset Management banner, has increased the depth and breadth of investment experience, knowledge, and resources working for our clients, and magnified our expertise in multi-manager investing.
Today we are proud to be one of Australia’s largest investment managers with over $148 billion* in assets under management. Our focus is to provide our clients with a contemporary range of high conviction, best-in-class, investment strategies and we have more than 45 investment professionals** applying their experience, knowledge and judgement to deliver consistent performance for our clients.
These beliefs guide our decision making and are central to how we construct our portfolios and bring the best of our investment thinking to our clients.
- a great culture is the foundation for great investing
- active management adds value
- skilful diversification delivers over the long-term
- intelligent risk taking is a must
- the long-term matters but we remain agile
Our Chief Investment Officer, Dan Farmer, explains our Investment Philosophy.
* MLC Asset Management is a business division in the Insignia Financial group of companies. It includes a range of businesses and partners that in aggregate manage over A$148bn assets under management as at 30 June 2023.
** Broader MLC Asset Management team of 158 staff. Figure current as at 30 June 2023.